Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Summer Addiction!

My favorite summertime show premieres tonight on CBS.

Finally Big Brother is Back!!! And it looks like it's going to be good!


The theme of this years Big Brother is:


The House guests Will Be Going Back to High School as They Are Divided into Memorable High School Cliques - Popular, Athletes, Brainiacs and Off-Beats.


The 12 house guests will be broken into 4 groups
Brainiacs
Athletes
Populars
Off-Beats


Here is an awesome Big Brother spoiler page. Thanks to my good friend Alicia.
Do any of you watch Big Brother? What is your favorite summer TV show?

9 comments:

Kaitlin said...

I am a big brother junkie! Love it so much. I am a big fan of reading bbdish.blogspot.com for all my updates in between episodes. Love this show!

Cammie said...

LOOOOOVE Big Brother. Husband and I are very much looking forward to it starting!

Jules said...

I never was into this show before, but I just might start now. It sounds good!

Annie said...

I cant WAIT! i have been counting down the days til BB!

Jen and Rob said...

Sounds like a good one!

~~Mel~~ said...

We are literally counting down the hours...me, the boyfriend, my bff...yep all addicted lol.

Christyrenee said...

I'm excited for it too! We didn't watch the first couple of seasons but became addicted the last few. Can't wait!

Jane In The Jungle said...

OK don't laugh...."Deadliest Catch" and then "After The Catch"!

Firefly Photo Jewelry said...

I do watch big brother {blush} I can't help it. It's sooo addicting. I am thinking I like the guy from Chicago/surfer guy/and the blonde popular girl. Who knows though. You never know with these people ;)
Thanks for visiting my blog via blog hop :)