Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday's Randomness

I finally got things sorted out with school so I can start in August. Yeah! I will only be taking one class this semester though because I am going to have to pay out of pocket. My financial aid won't start until January. But that is ok because I only have one class left that is a pre req before I can apply for the nursing program. I am going to have to take Anatomy and Physiology I this semester and it is on Saturday which would be ok for me but its Football Season. That means I am going to miss most of the games this year. I am so sad. But I want to get started with school more than anything right now.


Now on a different note I have to tell you about the greatest product ever!!! You have probably all heard and seen it before but if you have never tried it you must. It works wonders. It's the Tide to Go Pen!

I have these white pants from Banana Republic, that I love. It never fails when I wear them they are going to get something on them. I have gotten pen marks, baby food, and salsa on them so far and every time Tide to Go has came to my rescue. You couldn't even tell I had gotten anything on them after using it. I carry one in my purse all the time.

Now I am going to leave you with this video of Landon. He loves to drink from Mommy and Daddy's bottle of water and we use the Crystal Light Fruit punch packets and he loves it. This is a video of me letting him drink some. Watch the face he makes after the first drink or two it's hilarious.



video



Also don't forget to enter my giveaway for a $20 gift certificate for Bitsy Creations. Today is the last day.

8 comments:

Emily said...

Those Tide to Go Pens totally rock.
Congrats on going back to school! I'm trying to go back too...and will now that I've finally stopped having babies! lol
Loved the video...what a cutie. That little baby laugh is precious.

Cammie said...

love those pens. till they expire. then they stink big time...smell wise that is! Yeah for taking a class this coming term! Good luck!

Cassie said...

That is such a cute video! Jackson LOVES drinking out of water bottles. Which is a good thing, considering he STILL won't take a sippy cup.

Whitney said...

LOVE Tide Pens!

Molly said...

Glad you are getting your school started now! It will be so great to have A&P out of the way. That was one of my fav classes.

Christen said...

That video is so cute, I love to hear a baby's laugh!

Toni Brooker said...

YAY for starting back to school! I CANNOT wait to graduate... I feel like I'll have so much more free time =). Good luck!!

~~Mel~~ said...

Aw he could totally be a crystal light commercial! lol.