Thursday, July 16, 2009

Waste Not Recycled Art Giveway

Waste Not Recycled Art has generously offered to give one of you a MOMMY Photo Letter Block. Like this:


How cool are these. I so wish I could win this myself. I would love to have one of these displayed in my living room. I will be ordering me one very soon. Go check out Waste Not Recycled Art's Etsy store. There are lots more great things there.


Do you want to win this? Here's how:

For 1 entry: Tell me what your favorite part about being a mom is.

For 1 entry: Follow my blog

For 1 entry: Grab my button

For 1 entry: blog about this. (must provide link)

For 1 entry: follow me on twitter

For 1 entry: tweet about this on twitter. (must provide link)


Please leave a seperate comment for each entry. The giveaway will start today (7/16 and will run through 7/23 and I will draw a winner on Friday 7/24).


A Big Thanks to Waste Not Recycled Art

23 comments:

Alicia W. said...

I know my odds of winning this faublous prize is slim to none but it's so worth a shot! This is amazing and a MUST HAVE item for sure!

My favorite part about being a mom is the unconditional love!

Alicia W. said...

I'm a dedicated follower. :)

Alicia W. said...

Follower on Twitterville as well.

Alicia W. said...

http://twitter.com/mytwobsandme/status/2670032620

I tweeted

Lisa said...

Soooo cute! I love being "mommy", the one who kisses boo boos, prays the bedtime prayers, comforts, loves, snuggles etc. I've always said I just wanted to be a mom when I grew up...and it's great having my dream job!

I'm also a follower :)

Annie said...

LOVE the mommy photo letter blocks!

My favorite part about being a mom is when I walk into his room in the morning...and he looks up at me and just smiles..melts my heart every morning :)

Annie said...

i'm already a follower!

Mika said...

My favorite part about being a mom is the extra hugs and kisses I get all the time from my little lover. I need them all the time.

I am a follower.
I am not a twitter.

Those Mommy blocks are AWESOME

Lea Liz said...

How can I pick just one thing I love about being a mom when I LOVE IT ALL!!!! :)

Lea Liz said...

I'm a follower!!

Lea Liz said...

I grabbed your button!!

Christen said...

My favorite part about being a mom is having the awesome opportunity to share Christ with my children.

Christen said...

I follow your blog.

Kelly said...

I love being able to watch my kids grow up and knowing I had a huge part in it!

Kelly said...

I am a follower

Kelly said...

I have your button

Kelly said...

I blogged about your giveaway on my right sidebar.
www.oxboroughchaos.com

~~Mel~~ said...

OH I must have that! Adorable!

Favourite part about being a mommy...In his eyes I am up there right next to god...I can do anything...fix the tv, computer, game system, make his owies feel better...and even make the rain hold off for field day by saying a little prayer...yep he thinks I've got the power!

Of course the hugs, kisses, snuggles and laughter are right up there too!

~~Mel~~ said...

I follow you.

Molly said...

My favorite thing is being "the one" he wants. I love when someone is holding him and he reaches for me. He will love me forever! :)

Molly said...

I follow your blog!

Molly said...

Follow you on twitter too.

Kelly said...

One of my favorite parts about being a Mommy is when their eyes light up just cause you walked in the room!