Tuesday, August 25, 2009

2 Wonderful Years and 11 Great Months

Two years ago today I was about to become a Mrs. it was and will always be one of the greatest days of my life(even though Dustin forgot my wedding ring). The past two years have had ups and downs but I would not trade them for anything. Everyday is a new and exciting day. I am so glad to have married my best friend.


I will never be able to express how much I love you and what you mean to me. Thanks for being a wonderful husband and father. I love you so much. Happy Anniversary.




Also today LanMan is 11 months old.


What have you been up to?

  • You are trying really hard to learn to walk.

  • You still are pulling up on everything.

  • You can say Dada, Mama, baby, bye bye and are trying to say Sissy (my sister) and sometimes it sounds like you say Stop.

  • You wear a size 3 diaper.

  • You loved to be tickled.

  • You still only have 4 teeth.

  • You still do not sleep all night.

  • You are very adventurous. You crawl through the coffee table and try to crawl off Mommy and Daddy's bed.

  • You love Spaghetti.

  • You weigh around 19 pounds.

I love you both. More than you will ever know.

11 comments:

Alicia W. said...

What a great day for your whole sweet family! Happy anniversary and Happy 11 months to your beautiful son. :) Have a great day Brandi.

Kati said...

Congrats! You wedding photos are just gorgeous!!! You little man is of course adorable! Many more great years to you both!

Lea Liz said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy 11 Months Landon!!! Have a great day girly!!

Laura said...

Happy Anniversary!! And my little booger turns 11 months old tomorrow! Time sure flies by, doesn't it?

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! And happy almost 1! My little dude will be 8 months tomorrow.

A "cheery" disposition said...

Congrats on both! the 11months and the two years.

Kristen said...

CONGRATS!!

Jessica said...

Beautiful post! Thanks for sharing!

Molly said...

Happy Anniversary to you! Many more to come!

Can you believe you only have a month until the big 1? Crazy how fast they grow.

Christen said...

Happy anniversary & happy 11 months to Landon!

~~Mel~~ said...

I'm late...but I hope you had a great anniversary!