Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Fell Into The Gap..Luckily I Made It Out.

Off Day's are so much fun. Yesterday I took off to spend a day with my sister and niece before school starts back next week. We had a great time. We had to take my dad to dialysis yesterday morning and while he was there we went to the mall. And I found this cute pair of jeans and top at GAP.




You can't really tell by the picture but it has some brown embroidery on the top. so cute.



I love these jeans. I was in desperate need of some new ones. I was down to one pair and then they got a whole in them. I have been wearing dresses all summer but I will have nothing to wear when it gets cold.


Tuesday Landon's daycare called me and said that they thought he had HFMD (hand, foot, mouth disease) which are little blister like things that can form on your hands mouth and feet. Luckily he does not have a fever so he is not contagious and he only has blister on his hands and feet but they have almost gone away now. My poor baby I hate when he is sick. Speaking of daycare, Landon is not a fan of it. The first week he did great. Now this week, the cries every morning when we drop him off. I hate it so much. I wish I could just stay at home with him.

Landon will be going to his first birthday party on Saturday. A little girl in this daycare class is having her first birthday party, at the same place Landon is having his, on Saturday. Also Dustin's cousin is having his graduation party this Saturday so we will have lots of partying and pictures this weekend. But this weekend will also be kind of sad. My nephew (remember the one who graduated this year) will be moving off to college. We are going to be going over to my sisters tonight to eat with them. So we can see him before he leaves.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Love the shirt and the jeans! I hope your little man gets better soon!

~~Mel~~ said...

Sorry to hear Landon is sick...that's never fun!

The drop offs were the worst...I totally remember them...but I also know that the minute I left Riley and got to the front door he had stopped crying lol. Thankfully after 8 years in daycare he no longer does the screaming lol...actually it stopped around age 2.

Lyr said...

Those JEANS are so HOT!!!!!

Molly said...

Cute finds! Hope Landon feels better before all the partying!