Friday, August 7, 2009

Aloha Friday


It's Friday again! TGIF! So it's time for Aloha Friday. Brought to us by An Island Life.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and head on over to An Island Life to post your link. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!


Today's Question:

Who are your favorite college sports team? And are you ready for football season?
Today's Answer:
My favorite college sports team is Alabama. Roll Tide. I bleed crimson and white. We only have a month left until football season and I can not hardly wait. It has been a long 8 months. Saturday's during football season are my favorite time. I love getting up and watching Game Day and then watching all the games that day. Get ready for lots of football post.

17 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Football is huge here. I live in a college town so everything revolves around tailgating.
Happy Friday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/john-hughes-dead-at-59-aloha.html

Cassie said...

Um, my favorite team is Auburn. Hopefully we won't have to stop reading each other's blogs during football season ;)

Molly said...

I have to say I am a Bulldog fan! I lived in AL for long enough to have a definate soft spot for them.

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

Notre Dame, without a doubt. I love football season for all the fun foods you can eat while watching the games!

Jen and Rob said...

We are huge college fooball fans around here. Love our Texas Longhorns!

diana said...

since i didn't go to college, i don't have an alma mater to root for. growing up, we always rooted for ucla because that's where my dad went, so i still consider them a favorite. my son now goes to colorado u. at boulder and of course, i'll have to root for them during this football season.

idahofamilyman said...

We are a Boise State Football fan here in Idaho. They seem to surprise us every year. We had some fun football parties.

Jennifer said...

An easy one! I do not have a favourite college team and I do not watch sports.

blueviolet said...

I LOVE the Ohio State Buckeyes!!!

sues2u2 said...

My favorite is Brigham Young University. I grew up listening/watching the games. Football season isn't right until I can watch/listen to a game!

Becca said...

I don't really like any college sports teams. I like going to the local high school games tho and might try out some college games this year. It just isn't the same on tv!

Cassie said...

Oh yeah, and there is an award for you at my place!

TheAngelForever said...

I have to admit that I am not a college sports fan. I follow the AHL/NHL in hockey and other major league sports.

AudreyO said...

We love football. I'm not sure I have a favorite team. We do enjoy watching the sport though.

Emily said...

Nothing like college football! We swing the other way though! ;P

Family American Style. said...

Great site. I thought you might like to hear about this great FREE giveaway and easy rules. Ends Sunday at midnight. http://marianneshouseofshopping.blogspot.com/

Eva Gallant said...

Just stopping by from SITS!

Baseball fan here...sorry.

Have a great day, and if you have time, stop by and say hi!