Monday, August 3, 2009

Not Me! Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


We did NOT go to eat at one of our favorite restaurants Friday night. Landon was NOT very good and did NOT enjoy all of the people that we ate with.

Landon did NOT go all Friday night and Saturday morning with just enough formula to make one bottle. Therefore, we did NOT have to hurry to Walmart early Saturday morning to get formula and diapers which we were NOT also running low on.

After Walmart, I absolutely did NOT drive to a yard sale that wasn't even happening.

We did NOT wait almost 6 months after we moved to unpack some boxes in our garage. Therefore, we did NOT find in those said boxes, all of Landon's Christmas presents and lots of clothes.

We were NOT super excited to see my sister and niece on Sunday. Also Landon has not been saying bye bye and waving all weekend long.

Landon did NOT scream at the top of his lungs this morning when I dropped him off at daycare. And of course I was NOT running late and I most certainly made sure that I had gas in the car.

And I am NOT taking off of work tomorrow to go and pay for class this semester and to have a fun day with Landon at the Zoo. NOT ME!

5 comments:

Molly said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I loved when Cooper started waving. He does it all the time now.

Emily said...

Those little bye-bye waves are SO cute!

Kado! said...

That does NOT sound like a FUN weekend ;)

Kat said...

Sounds ike fun! I always find random Christmas presents when I'm cleaning and then think I'll save then for next year...but I never do. They are just hidden again.

~~Mel~~ said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend...I love babies...especially when they start talking and waving!