Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog www.mycharmingkids.net to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Landon does not now know when were are dropping him off at daycare and he does not proceed to cry and pout every morning when we drop him off.

We would not wait almost two years before finally using the grill that we got for a wedding gift and we would never eat steak two nights in a week that were cooked on this said grill.

I have not become addicted to Twitter and did not almost go crazy last week when it was down for two days on my Black Berry. I would never.

Landon did not have a great time at his friend Cailyn's birthday party. I did not let him eat some of a chocolate cupcake. Then we did not go to another party where Landon did not eat a few bites of banana pudding. I would never let my almost 11 month old eat that much sugar. Not Me!

I am not super excited that football is so close. I am not trying to think of ways to get out of my third Saturday AP I class to go to the Alabama/ VA tech game. I would not enter a fantasy football challenge and I would never read and research teams for weeks before I chose who I wanted to pick. I also would not ever let my husband get a Fat Head of Peyton Manning to hang in his man room. Nope Not Me!

6 comments:

Emily said...

that's funny about the sugar...I was that way with Jack too. But Charlie pretty much can have whatever! He had shrimp and lobster linguine in a brandy cream sauce at a restaurant Sat. night! ;) And I think football pretty much trumps all other responsibilities!

WPMomOf2 (jen) said...

ha, he use our grill all the time!!! especially in the summer, when it's too hot to heat up the oven in the house.

~~Mel~~ said...

Note to self...I do not need addiction...do not sign up for Twitter! lol.

Sounds like Landon had a great time on the weekend with all that partying.

Katie said...

Oh I'm sure he loved his momma for letting him have all that sugar ;)

xox
k

Molly said...

I love grilling and not getting my kitchen dirty!
Cooper loves to eat sweets, and it seems people (family, especially) always wants to give it to him. I think he deserves a little, though, and just act like I don't see it. :)
I am sure Landon will get more comfortable with daycare. That must be so hard for you!

Bee and Rose said...

Great Not Me Monday! I have been getting the Twitter call...I've only tweeted a few times...I guess it was quite a disaster when it went down last week!