Monday, August 24, 2009

Wow What A Weekend

Friday night was supposed to be my high schools jamboree game but it got rained out. So we ended up spending sometime at my sisters eating ice cream. It was a great way to spend a rainy night.

Then I had to get up so early on a Saturday morning for school. While I hated getting up so early on a Saturday, school was great. I think I am really going to enjoy this class. My teacher is great. She is only 27 and is full of energy. We got our syllabus and I have class on Sept 5 (Alabama vs. VT) not only do I have class I also have two quizzes and we are dissecting that day. So I will not be able to miss that day. So I am not going to be able to go on Friday with everyone else. I am going to have to leave right after class and drive two hours to Atlanta in game day traffic by myself. Oh what fun that will be. I have never drove in Atlanta before. If you have never been to Atlanta the roads are crazy and they will be even crazier with all the game day traffic. After class I went shopping with my sister. Didn't really buy anything though. Then they had rescheduled the jamboree game to Saturday night, so we all went to that. Landon really enjoyed it. My high schools team is not so good (They haven't been since like my sophomore year) but it was still fun to go and watch. We did not get home on Saturday night until around 10 and Landon was still awake (he usually goes to bed around 8).

So needless to say we slept in a little bit on Sunday morning. We didn't do to much on Sunday except for I went and got Landon's pictures made at Walmart because he had won a free 10x13. I was only going to buy there $5.99 package and ended up spending $40 but I couldn't help it he looked so cute. The weekend was so beautiful. I wanted to be outside all day on Sunday.

Well tomorrow is Dustin and my 2 year anniversary. We are going to go to our favorite restaurant. Kanomi to celebrate. I can't wait. It will also be Landon's 11 month Birthday.

Here is a picture of my cute almost 11 month old baby boy.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a pair of baby leg warmers. Click HERE to enter.

7 comments:

Gabrielle Krake said...

Have a great SITS Monday! Great pictures!

Tina said...

Thanks for sharing and love the new blog look!

~Hugs

Tina

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! My anniversary is tomorrow too. And yes, that drive to the ATL will be a pain in the A55...it's always pain driving around Atlanta!

Molly said...

Happy Anniversary!
Good luck driving in ATL! Roll down the windows and blast some good music!

Katie said...

happy anniversary!!!

Kado! said...

how fun...I wish I lived close to our old HS team....well at least during Football season! ;)

~~Mel~~ said...

He's such a cute boy which is why we can never stop with the buying of photos lol. I was always the same with my boy.