Monday, September 21, 2009

Friday, Football, Friends and Rain.

Friday night we went to my high school's football game. I was wanting to get Landon's picture taken with the mascot MoJo but I never got to because right as the half-time show was starting, it started thundering and lighting so we left and as soon as we got to the car it started pouring down. We had seen a lady with a newborn baby at the game and they didn't make it to the car in time. As we were about to pull out we saw them trying to keep her covered up. I felt so sorry for her and for her parents.

Saturday I had school and I woke up to rain. Then after school I talked to one of my good friends Andrea and she said that she would come over later that night. So I went straight home and started cleaning like crazy. After I watched Alabama beat North Texas 53-7 (Roll Tide).We host Arkansas next week. It will be a tough game but I know the Tide will win!! I had to make a run to Hobby Lobby to get the things to make these for Landon's party. Then I had a CPR class that lasted from 4 till 7. It felt like it was forever long. I finally got done there and headed home and it was raining. Dustin grilled hamburgers and we were going to start watching the Auburn game but they were on Lighting Delay but by the time Andrea got there the game was on. It was so nice to see her. We used to work together now she is a middle school Biology teacher so we don't get to spend as much time together. Oh Yeah Auburn won too.


On Sunday I wanted to sleep in because it was raining but I had to get up and get Landon ready to go take his Birthday pictures. We took him to Portrait Innovations and the picture that we got turned out so cute. If I can figure out a way to get the picture on the computer I will put it on here because it is so super cute. The we went to our first grocery trip to ALDI and loved it. We usually spend over $100 a week in groceries and we only spend around $60. The two best finds was a gallon of milk was $1.49 and a five pound package of hamburger meat was $9 and something. When we got home I decided that I would take Landon for a walk in his wagon that he got from my dad for his birthday.

Well as soon as I got him outside and took this picture it started raining of course it started raining it has rained all weekend long. And it is supposed to keep raining all week and next weekend. Which Sunday is Landon's party so I hope that it decides not to rain from 4-6 on Sunday. Has it been raining where you live? How was your weekend?



8 comments:

Jennie said...

What's rain? Oh yeah ... that stuff I miss from growing up in Alabama.

I live in Arizona now. We don't do rain :-(

Hope all goes well with the b-day party - can't wait to see pics!

Kati said...

We are getting the rain today.. and for the next few days.. nothing worse than a rainy Monday.. I am NEVER going to be awake!

Amy said...

Found your blog while blog hopping...your Landon is so cute! It is pouring here in GA. We have actually had floods for the first time in 20 years! School was even canceled - shocker!

Jennifer said...

Rain, rain + more rain. boo.

PS.
GO HOGS!! Woo pig sooie! ;)

Alicia W. said...

Look at your big boy in his big red wagon! Such a cutie pie. Hope you guys had a great weekend. Boo for all the rain. :(

Emily said...

We live in Atlanta and it has not stopped raining for a week now...I'm SOOO over it!
I love Portrait Innovations...we always take our kids there!

Jessica said...

He looks like such a big boy in the wagon! Caden has the same one and loves it!

Molly said...

You are a busy girl!
No rain here, but alot of my GA family and friends are flooding! Good luck!