Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Today is Landon's First Birthday!
Here is a picture of him this morning in his new birthday pj's.

Isn't he cute?

He had chocolate chip muffins to take to daycare with him today to share with everyone for his birthday. This weekend will be very busy but I am looking forward to every minute of it. I will post about his birthday party on Monday.

I also entered Landon in a Gap Casting Call yesterday and he needs your votes so click this link http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/ and then here is his ID# 427806088. You may have to register to the website before it will let you vote but it is a great website. Please go vote for him.

Happy Birthday Landon! Mommy Loves You!

8 comments:

Jennie said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Little Man :)

Lea Liz said...

Happy 1st Birthday cute little boy!!!!!

Jessica said...

Happy 1st bday! It is such a special milestone. Hold on tight Mama because 2 comes entirely too fast!

Brandi said...

Cute pj's! Happy Birthday Landon! :)

Emily said...

So sweet...happy first birthday!

Shari@aPsychMommy said...

Happy first birthday!!!

Molly said...

Happy Birthday to Landon! I don't think I will ever forget Cooper's first!

Paige said...

Happy 1st Birthday Landon! Such a special day!!!

I left you something on my blog if ya wanna check it out!!