Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Missed The Dissection and The Game..

Everyone is feeling a lot better today (still not 100% but a lot better).

So if you didn't already know I did not get to go to the game after all. I was so upset but my child will always come first but hopefully I will get to go to the AL/AU game this year. It is on a Friday so I will not be missing any class and my nephew goes to AU so maybe he can help me get a ticket. I also had to miss my AP class on Saturday. Bummer. We had two tests and the fetal pig dissection. I was actually looking forward to it. My teacher is letting me make up my tests though thank goodness.

On to happier things Landon's birthday is in two weeks. Yikes! I can't believe how fast it is approaching. I still haven't got his invitations but I am working on that right now. I have found a cake for him at Sam's and we are planning on having hot dogs. So other than the invites everything else is pretty much figured out.

Also, remember Landon was staying with Aunt at a small in home daycare? Well, he is starting back there on Monday. My Aunt can't wait. That also means he will get to spend a lot more time with my sister. So she is happy too.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad everyone is feeling better. Sucks you had to miss the game. :(

Kari @ p.s. love.love. said...

So good that you are feeling better. As for the cakes at Sam's, I must say they are some of the best around. Use those for just about every family get together we have. Have fun getting ready for his birthday...

I am Harriet said...

They do grow up fast don't they?
I'm stopping by to thank you for signing up for the September Comment Challenge.
Happy Commenting!

Emily said...

So glad he's feeling better!

Molly said...

So glad Landon is better! Sorry that you missed the game and the pig...yuck!