Monday, September 14, 2009

I Never Thought...

There is a few things that have occurred the past week that I thought I would never...

1. I never thought I would become a germaphobe...but I have. With everyone being sick, we have gone through a couple of things of Lysol and a few bottles of GermX.

2. I purchased a 7 game (season tickets) to the rest of Auburn's home games. If you have ever read my blog before you would know that I am a HUGE Alabama fan (and No that hasn't changed). My nephew is in the naval ROTC at Auburn and he carries the flags in to some of the home games. This will give me the opportunity to go see him (btw. I am very proud of him). Also it included a ticket to the AL/AU game. This is the real reason I bought it. I have never been to a AL/AU game before so I can't wait. But I never thought that I would buy season tickets to Auburn..Never.


3. I also never thought that I would be happy to be back at work. I am overloaded right now and should really be working right now. But I am so glad to be back.. Never thought that this day would come.


I finally got Landon's birthday invites all printed and I hope to get them sent out tomorrow. My baby will be one in less than 2 weeks. Here is a picture of the invite. They were made by an awesome Etsy shop. KM Thomas Designs. If you are looking for any type of invites check her out she was amazing.

7 comments:

Jennie said...

I only wish I lived close enough to use Auburn tickets :)

Awesome invites! Thanks for the designers info.

Pippa said...

The invites look so cute! Hope All goes well at the party!

Kado! said...

those are Cute invites!

Molly said...

You crazy girl buying Auburn tickets! :) You will have a blast at the AL/AU game!

Very cute invites!

Design it Chic said...

very cute invites! and on the edge of becoming a germaphobe?!? join the club:)
Happy Tuesday and come check the randomness going on the blog!

*visiting from SITS

~~Mel~~ said...

Gorgeous invites! I wish I could come for hot dogs and cupcakes lol.

Christen said...

Those birthday invites are adorable!