Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's Finale Night!

So if you have ever read my blog before you would know that I love Big Brother. Well tonight is the Finale. I am so sad that it is almost over. What am I going to do the next few months? I need some new Fall shows to get into? What Fall Shows do ya'll watch?.

Anyway, since Jeff is not on there anymore I really hope Jordan wins. Jeff and Jordan have been my two favorites this year. Jordan also really needs the money. Do you watch Big Brother? If so, who do you want to win?

I guess maybe I can get some more things done around my house now since the show is over.

Also I have to leave you with this website I have came across. If you need a laugh go check it out. www.peopleofwalmart.com

6 comments:

Alicia W. said...

We think SO MUCH alike when it comes to this season for sure! I'm all for Jordan winning tonight.. If Nat wins I'm going to be PISSED! I mean UBER PISSED I tell ya.

Jess :) said...

TOTAL Jeff and Jordan FAN, which means I will be SUPER upset if Jordan doesn't win, as well.

My big fall line-up is quite long:

Grey's
Private Practice
Dancing With The Stars
Idol
Brothers and Sisters
Bachelor (hoping that starts again)
One Tree Hill
90210
and there are more, but I'll stop at that!

Let's just say that FALL TV is awesome!!! :) Can you tell I watch a little too much?!?!

Anyway, I'll be watching with you tonight. I really want Natalie GONE. However, I don't like Kevin any better...so...

Go, Jordan! Go!

Katie said...

YESSSS huge fan here :)

I want Jord-O to win...of course! DEFINITELY NOT NATALIE! ugh.

Grissell said...

Totally a Jeff fan he is so cute! Love jordan too. So what did you think about the result :)

*Kc* said...

Wasn't the finale awesome?! Jordan and Jeff won something!! I loved it!

I'm seriously going to miss looking at Russell..lol!

~~Mel~~ said...

Am I the only one that thinks Jeff went a little 'jerky' throughout the season...his comment last night when Julie asked him whether it was a 'romance or showmance' was totally what killed any like I had left for him...I knew he was going to say it but hoped he wouldn't...'we'll see what happens tonight'...ummm does money mean everything Jeff???

K, sorry for that rant.

That said I love Jordan and am sooooooooo glad she won!