Monday, September 28, 2009

It's My Party

I was a little worried on Saturday that it would rain on Sunday but when we woke up Sunday it was beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a prettier day. It was sunny and around 80. Perfect! I thought Landon was going to sleep through his party. He fell asleep coming home from picking up his cake and balloons, stayed asleep once we got him out of the car, I had to wake him up to put him in the car to leave, and he fell back asleep in the car on the way to his party. But once we got he woke up and was great. We didn't have as many people come as we thought we would but it was still wonderful. Here's the party in pictures:

The cake and cupcakes (Sams did these and they were wonderful)

My cousin Wendy, Landon, and my Dad

Auburn enjoying the splash pad

Landon sitting with his Daddy and Granna

Cake Time (he tried to grab the candle that's why we are holding his arms while everone is singing Happy Birthday)


He wasn't to sure about it at first

But he came around

He loved opening his presents

All of them

Landon and his two great grandmothers (whom he loves very much)


We all had a wonderful time and I believe he had a great first birthday. Here's to hoping this next year goes by a little slower.

BTW. Roll Tide. The tide played great on Saturday.

8 comments:

*Kc* said...

Aw! Happy belated Birthday to your little man! I love his cake!!

Kelly said...

Cute birthday pictures! I love the cake and cupcakes, they turned out great! Happy Birthday Landon!

Emily said...

Looks like a fun party!

Kado! said...

LOVE the cake! Sams did a great job!! ...I know thye tasted good....they have good cake!

glad the weather was perfect...looks like a wonderful party!

Amy said...

How sweet! Love me some Sam's cupcakes. I love Landon's shirt with the 1 on it...too cute! Happy Birthday, Landon! ;)

Molly said...

Oh, it turned out perfect! Great job!

~~Mel~~ said...

Great pictures...that cake looks delish!

Stephanie said...

How adorable, birthdays are so much fun! I love the cake, very cute.