Monday, September 14, 2009

My Nusing Uniforms.Com Review

I was so happy when I got a chance to review a pair of scrubs from MyNursingUniforms.com. I work at a hospital and am about to apply for the nursing program at the school I attend. MyNursingUniforms.com is a great website for all of your scrub needs. They have the best brands (Dickie's, Cherokee, Landau, and more). They also have great low prices.

This is a picture of me in my scrubs. I usually buy Cherokee brand scrubs but I choose Dickie's to review. I choose the Dickie's Flare Leg Pants in Petite and the Dickie's V-Neck Top with Two Front Pockets both in Maui Blue. It is a beautiful color. I love them. They are light weight. The only complaint I have is that I should have ordered a small in the the shirt. The sizes differ a little between different brands.

If you work in the medical field or know someone who does, MyNursingUniforms.com is a great website to shop for scrubs. I will be shopping there a lot once I finish nursing school.

MyNursingUniforms.com is also on Twitter. Check them out there for great deals.

2 comments:

Alicia W. said...

You look adorable! :)

Kado! said...

you look cute!

...I think that might be one reason I could never be a nurse...I have to show more boobage!...that and needles!