Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Quick Update

Hey everyone. Sorry for no updates. Landon is a lot better today. He hasn't had a fever since around 4 on Sunday. So that's great and his appetite is starting to come back. I was feeling bad on Saturday so I went on to the doctor and tested negative for the flu but they started me on the Tamiflu anyway because I had already been exposed to it and now Dustin has it. So we have all been sick around here but are starting to get better. Thanks for all the prayers. I hope to be back at work by tomorrow or Thursday.

7 comments:

Alicia W. said...

Bless your heart! I hope you all get better soon. HUGS!

Kari said...

Wishing you all a speedy healing!

Emily said...

oh no! I'm sorry Dustin has it and hope you don't get it! Hope y'all get better soon.

Ali said...

I'm so glad everyone is getting better!

Lyr said...

I’m sorry!!! That just stinks when everyone is sick. I feel like so many people have been sick!! I’ll be praying for your family.

~~Mel~~ said...

Glad to hear Landon is doing better...but it sucks that now Dustin has it...urgh!

I hope you are all feeling better soon.

Jessica said...

Your poor family! I hope you all are better soon!