Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"The Birds"

**Warning do not read this or especially look at the picture if you are A) Like me and are deathly afraid of birds or B) Squeamish. Don't say I didn't warn you**

Friday afternoon we were driving home from picking up Landon at my sisters. We were drving along and all of the sudden BAM something hit our window. I was in the back seat with Landon and Dustin was driving as soon as I seen it hit I looked out the back window and saw something flying off. I was like "Oh my gosh we just hit a bird and look there is a feather stuck in our windshield wiper". Well it turns out that they was more than just a feather stuck in there.



I did see something fly off though so we think that there were two birds either fighting or mating. I am deathly afraid of birds. They are ok to look at but I don't want one anywhere near me. I was scared to get out of the car. Just gives me the creeps. I think it all goes back to Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds".

When I was was younger I was trying to pick up something on the top shelf at Wal-Mart and it was during Halloween and someone had put a fake crow on top of whatever I was trying to get. I threw it halfway across the store and was sreaming like crazy.

If there is anyone still reading this (I won't hold it against you if your not) What are you afaid of?

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh ick! I am not scared of afraid of birds, but that is gross!
The crow story made me laugh, sorry it happened to you!

Alicia W. said...

OH NO! Of all things to happen it had to be a bird to get stuck on your car huh? I'm scared of spiders!! HATE them with a capitol H.

Missy (Two Little Monkeys) said...

I have many phobias and one is birds. UGH! They are scary with their beady eyes and they swoop out of no where! I hear ya - YUCK on the birds! And do not even get me started on my phobia of snakes!

kace said...

so i am also scared of birds... and fish and praying mantis. yeah, sad but true.