Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Am Growing Up..



Hey it's Landon. I decided to take over my moms blog today. She say's that she is very busy at work.

Did you know that I will be 13 months old this weekend? My mom says that I am growing up to fast. But I like growing up and learning new things. I have stopped eating baby food and now I get to eat pretty much whatever my mom and dad are eating. I still like to drink out of my bottle though but mom says that I am going to have to give my bottle to a little baby and start drinking out of a sippy cup. I don't know if I like that idea to much. I can walk wherever I want to now but I can still crawl faster. I am finally getting another tooth. I need it with all this new food that I am getting to eat.

My mom says that this weekend she is going to take me to a pumpkin patch. I don't really know what that is but it sounds fun. I do know what a pumpkin is though my dad bought my mom one home last night to carve. I liked it a lot.

My grandma (my daddys grandma) has been here this week. She has been spoiling me. I have gotten a ton of new outfits. One of them says Cool Beyond My Years. Which is totally true. I really like having her here.

Yesterday I didn't feel so well. I threw up a few times. Once it went straight down my Hannahs dress and the other times it was on my Sissy. I didn't mean to get them dirty but I couldn't help it. But I feel lots better today. All I needed was so rest and snuggle time with my Mommie.

This blogging is pretty fun. I see why my mommy likes it so much. Well it's time for my nap so I gotta go.

5 comments:

Adorably Distracted... said...

awww too cute! I love it!

Laura said...

Aww! What a big boy!! :)

Emily said...

So cute! I had the hardest time getting Jack off the bottle. When he was like 14 months old I told him to kiss it goodbye and I threw it away in Target. Amazingly enough, I had no problem after that! :)

~~Mel~~ said...

Adorable post!

Alicia W. said...

He is precious!