Thursday, October 8, 2009

Jennifer Aniston Lookalike?

So I have been told in the past that I favor Elisha Cuthbert (never really thought so myself), Katherine Heigl, and on this post, I was told that I look like Rebecca from Brothers and Sisters who is actually played by Emily VanCamp. But I have never once be told that I look like Jennifer Aniston and I never thought I have, until yesterday. I was playing around on one of my new favorite websites that I know I have mentioned before (Faceinhole.com) and I put my face in a picture of Jennifer Aniston and Oprah. Here is the real picture:



And Here is my Faceinhole picture: (that is my face on the body of Jennifer Aniston)


Can you see a resemblance? Maybe a younger Jennifer Aniston? Have you ever been told you favor a Celebrity? If so, who was it?


I also put my head in this picture of Selena Gomez and I have to say I love the cut and color of the hair. I may have to try this the next time I need my hair done. I also have no clue why there is an arrow on my face in the picture.

8 comments:

Adorably Distracted... said...

sometimes I get Anna Kournakova... but it's been a while since i've gotten that! lol I'm shocked at how much you look like them AND I really wanted to try dark hair on me... I never thought about trying face in the hole! good idea!

Cammie said...

I freaking love that website too. I used to get Six from Blossom all the time when I was younger (Jenna Von Oy) now not so much

Adorably Distracted... said...

hope you don't mind. I tried it out and linked to you on my post!!

Brandi said...

That is so funny. You would look cute with the Selena hair! I'll have to go check that site out. :)

Kado! said...

that looks like so much fun!

..I've gotten Angelina Jolie quite a bit...in fact a guy stopped me on the street in Manhattan one time and told me that too...pretty funny...i think it's just cause i'm tall and brunette.

...and some one on my blog just told me Virginia Madsen...and i do kinda in one of my pictures...

Tina said...

This is so NEAT!! I just came over from Brandi's, the pic of her with Edward was SO funny!!! I have been told that I look like Melissa Joanhart. . . .you know, Sabrina the teenage witch?? I'll have to check this site out, it is so funny!!

Whimsical Creations said...

That is cool.

Stopping by from sits.

Molly said...

Wow, you do kindof look like her!
I LOVE the short dark hair on you.