Monday, October 12, 2009

My "little" Big Al

On Saturday (after I had went to school and took a test on EVERY bone in the body, and during the Alabama/Ole Miss game) I took Landon to a Fall Festival at the church that I went to growing up. I dressed him up in his Halloween costume. He hated putting it on but did really good with it on. He looked so cute. Everyone there loved it.

He was really too little to play any of the games but my sister, niece, and I helped him out and we came home with a sack full of goodies. He also loved the cake walk. He won that Rice Krispy treat in it and he would not let go of it. My "little" Big AL. Had a great time.

Alabama is now 6 and 0 and #2 in the country. Roll Tide Roll. We are planning on going to Tuscaloosa this weekend for the game since it is at 6:45 so we can drive down once I get out of school. I can't wait.

14 comments:

Brandi said...

Awwww, so cute! I ordered my t-shirt for our Big Al costume a few days ago and I can't wait to get it!

Jen and Rob said...

Very cute!

Kelly said...

So sweet, I love the costume!

Cassie said...

Even though I don't like Alabama, I have to admit that costume looks pretty cute on him :)

Laura said...

So sweet!! :) We have some cute little boys, dont we? :)

Paige said...

Adorable! I love the costume! Hope you have a wonderful time at the game Saturday.

Emily said...

Can't say I like your taste in football, but he sure is a cutie! ;)

Jennie said...

Too cute! I have a tiger costume you can use, if you'd rather ... ;)

Molly said...

He looks adorable in that costume!

Mama Kat said...

Love it!! He might hate you for it one day, but I love it!!

pk said...

He is absolutely adorable! Too much fun! Visiting from SITS and hoping you're having a good day.
pk @ Room Remix

Children of the 90s said...

That costume is adorable! So cute.

Christen said...

What a cute costume, Landon looks adorable!

Missy (Two Little Monkeys) said...

How cute!!! Roll Tide!!!