- Today Landon is going for his one year check up. I am hoping we get the go ahead to start him on "real" milk. This is going to save us a good chunk of change. At what age did your your children stop drinking formula?
- Today is also the first day of October! I am glad the weather is starting to get cooler. I do need to get some new fall/winter clothes though. I can't wait to take Landon to the pumpkin patch, carve a pumpkin, and eat pumpkin pie.
- On Saturday I have a quiz on the bones of the Appendicular and Axial Skeleton. Yikes! I really have to get on the ball and study some more. Guess that's what I will be doing during my lunch today and tomorrow.
- Landon has not been sleeping in his crib very well but last night he slept in there from 7:40 till 3:00 this morning. Which is wonderful for him. Below is a picture of him sleeping last night I thought he looked so cute.
- Saturday Alabama plays Kentucky. I can't wait!! I just wished I didn't have school so I could get up early and watch game day.
- Landon has turned into a monkey he will now open the drawers of our coffee table and climb in them so he can reach things on the table. Look at the picture below
- Landon can now wear his 12 month clothes which is wonderful because they are the only size we have that are long sleeved. They are so cute. Below is a picture of him in one of his new outfits.
- I have entered Landon in a lot of contests lately so be sure to vote for him you can click HERE to vote for him in The Cutest Baby Contest over at the Baby Making Machine the poll is on the side and he is number 24. He is also in the Gap Casting Call. You can Click HERE to vote for him in that. I have also entered him in another Cutest Baby Contest on a blog of a local photographer if he is one of the top 10 chosen I will post the link so you can go vote for him. If he wins we will get a free session with the photographer and a free 16x20 which would be awesome.
- We are trying to plan another cruise and I am so excited. We are thinking about taking one in February to the Bahamas. I loved the cruise we went on a couple of year ago to Cozumel. It was a blast.
Here are the pictures
Landon asleep in his crib
My Little Monkey
Landon in his cute Camo Gap Outfit