Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So I've Had a Bad Day.

Have you ever had one of those days where you just want to get back in the bed and then try to start you day all over again? I am having one of those days today.

It all started as soon as I got out of the shower this morning. I heard Landon screaming. As soon as I was decent enough to come out of the bathroom I went and got him. It didn't help he was still screaming. I got Dustin to get him some milk and that help a little but he still would not let me put him down. So I had to put my make up on with one hand while he was laying in my lap. Dustin is not going to work today (he has a stye on his eye that is hurting him pretty bad) so I decided that I would just finish getting ready at my sisters house. So we left home and I still had my pjs on and my hair was soaking wet. Well guess what it was raining and we have no umbrella. So we get to my sisters and we are ringing her doorbell and knocking and she doesn't hear us because she is drying her hair. We had to stand outside for about 5 minutes.

Dustin and me are on the way to my work. I was starving so we stopped by Jacks. I spilled gravy on my shirt and now I have a stain. While we were there Dustin's stomach started hurting and he wanted to go home. This would have been ok if we were not already running late. But never the less he went home leaving me to drive to work. I was already about 10 minutes late and traffic was backed up because there was a traffic light out. I ended up getting to work at 7:50 and I am supposed to get here at 7:30. I also forgot my drink in the car and now my stomach hurts and I just don't feel really good. Not a good morning. I hope the rest of the day goes a little better. I really wish I could crawl back under the covers for a little while and then try to start the day over again.

10 comments:

~~Mel~~ said...

Yes...I have those days all the time!!!

I hope you are all feeling better soon and that your day gets better.

Adorably Distracted... said...

aww I hope your day gets better!

Laura said...

I had one of those days yesterday! Def a case of the Monday's! Hope it gets better for ya!

Brandi said...

Yep. I have days like that all the time. Hope the rest of your day is better! ;)

Natalie said...

All the time sister! I was running a little late this morning and wouldn't you know it as soon as I got on the highway it was at a standstill...all so that people could check out a stranded car and the police on the side of the road! I thought, "are you kidding me?" I wanted to turn around and just go back home! Hope that you day gets better...I know it will!

Priscila said...

your son is sooooooo cute!!! Just look at him when you have a bad day!!! :)

If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

Emily said...

Oh that's awful. I hope your day picked up.

Molly said...

So sorry! Hope your day got much better!

kado! said...

that sucks! i hope things are better by now...those days happen...i guess to make the rest of the week seem like a breeze?!

Unknown Mami said...

Yup, I'm the queen of those kinds of days.