Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Trip To Wal-Mart

Yesterday was our local Wal-Mart's Grand Reopening. They have been remodeling the store and now I can't find anything but that's not what this post is about. I was meeting my sister there yestereday to pick up Landon and before I got there she called me and said that Bobby Humphrey and Tyrone Prothro were there signing autographs. So of course Landon had to get some things signed.




Bobby Humphrey played at Alabama from 1985-1989 and then went on to play for the Denver Broncos and Tyrone Prothro played at Alabama from 2003-2005 until he sufferred a break to his lower leg. You may remember him from this:

"The Catch"

You never know what you might find at Wal-Mart.
Roll Tide.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I do remember seeing that, OUCH!

Jennie said...

That is possibly the coolest, most unbelievable touchdown catch ever - how cool to meet them ... even if they are *cough* U of A boys :)

Molly said...

They really do have everything at Wal-Mart!

Alicia W. said...

You go girl! That is awesome.

Missy (Two Little Monkeys) said...

How cool! So sad I missed it! Great picture!