Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend Roundup

Friday night we drove about an hour with "Granna" to pick up Dustins Grandmother. We ate at Cracker Barrell and Landon was loving it.


Isn't that the cutest face ever?

He could sit up in a big boy chair and got to eat some yummy food (grilled chicken tenders, macaroni and cheese, and mashed potatoes).

Landon stayed the night with them because I had to go to school extra early Saturday morning because I had to make Buffalo Chicken Dip


This was before I put the cheese on top. (It was delicious)

and the campus I usually go to was having electrical problems. So of couse I got lost (well I thought I was lost). I just went around the world to get there. Anyways we got out early which rarely happens but I was so glad it did because we were going to Tuscaloosa.


Andrea and Me

We got to Tuscaloosa around 1:00 and it was freezing. Our friends that we tailgate with decided to leave around 5:00 and just watch the game at home. We decided to go home to because it was soo cold. I was a little upset at first but I was glad to see Landon and to be warm. We won 20-6. It wasn't the prettiest of games but a win is a win. Alabama is now #1 in the AP poll. Yeah!!! We have Tennesee next week. I can't wait. I wish I was getting to go to this game. Does anybody have any tickets?


PS: I am thinking about hosting a Costume Contest on my blog the week after Halloween. You will send pictures of you childern or pets in there Halloween coustumes and then everyone will have a chance to vote. Let me know if you are interested.

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute idea...I just started a photo contest yesterday! :)

kado! said...

fun idea!

Adorably Distracted... said...

Very cute idea!!! Landon is the cutest!

Mommy to a lil lady[bug] said...

Love the cute lil face he is making!

The costume idea sounds like alot of fun!

Emily said...

Who doesn't love Cracker Barrel?! I'm actually glad we didn't tailgate this weekend b/c it was so cold (and the fact that we freakin' lost too!). Glad y'all had a good time though! And I think the costume idea sounds fun.

Alicia W. said...

Ok.. my little rival.. I totally thought about you this weekend when the game was on and we were playing eachother. UGH! Better luck to us next year though. :) Glad you had a great weekend and that dern dip looked SOOOO GOOD!

Annie said...

cutest picture EVER!

I love the idea of the costume contest :)

Missy (Two Little Monkeys) said...

Roll Tide!
Brandi, we got there at 8 and it was FREEZING and remained cold the rest of the day, didn't it? We left too. Abby & Emma did not want to leave but we went down just to tailgate.
We are going this weekend too - we got tickets. I will let you know if I hear of any.
Roll Tide!!!
Landon is adorable eating at Cracker Barrell - one of the girls fave restaraunts!

Christen said...

Your buffalo chicken dip looks yummy! I love the Halloween costume contest idea!