Monday, November 23, 2009

A Case Of The Mondays

Today I have had a case of the "Monday's" everything was fine until I got to work. I started my computer and everything was still fine but all of the sudden I got a warning message on my computer and then it was all down hill from there. It turns out that I had 3 virus' on my computer. It took over 2 hours to fix. This is what I had to look at all morning.



On a better note. I went to see New Moon on Friday night and it was Amazing. I am ready to see it again and my sister won season tickets to next years Alabama games (more on that later). I have to go get some work done now I have just been sitting here for the past two hours with nothing to do because without the computer I am useless.

6 comments:

Emily said...

wow...how'd she win those tickets? That's cool. And I saw New Moon yesterday too. I could so watch that every day for the next 1000 years! Holy hotness!

Kristen said...

aww I'm sorry!!

Kat said...

Sorry for the rough start. Mondays can be like that. Think of it this way the rest of the week has to be better :) I'm dying to see New Moon although I'm not sure when I'll make it there.

kace said...

Mondays are rough... totally agree! I cant wait to watch New Moon. I wasnt crazy about Bella in this book so I hope I like her better in the movie.

Unknown Mami said...

Rough start to the week. Hope it just gets better.

Molly said...

Oh, noo! I have had to restart mine already tonight and its only a year old! So annoying.