Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Chattanooga Weekend.

We had a wonderful weekend in Chattanooga. We left around lunchtime on Saturday and the whole way there we saw these beautiful trees.



This picture does not even do them justice. They were gorgeous.
We got to Dustin's cousins house and just relaxed and watched football
We were so ready for the Bama game.

Landon even wore his new "I watch Alabama Football with my Mommy shirt" (He wouldn't let me get a picture of the front of it.) We beat Miss. State 31-3. Roll Tide.

Then on Sunday, it was Dustin's birthday, we went and ate breakfast at one of my favorite places





After we ate our yummy breakfast we went to the Tennessee Aquarium.


Landon wasn't so sure about it. He was kind of scared of the big fish.




Here is Landon beside the shell of the worlds largest turtle. (he looks so interested doesn't he?)




Penguins! They were so cute.


Don't really know why but I thought this was neat. It is called Brain Coral because it resembles the folds of the brain.


Jelly Fish are so neat.

We had a great time and Dustin had a wonderful birthday. Also on the way home from TN I won $60 on scratch offs. Woo Hoo.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know we sure did.





3 comments:

Emily said...

I've always wanted to take my kids to the TN aquarium, but now that we have that big on in ATL there doesn't really seem to be a point. Glad y'all had a great weekend!

~~Mel~~ said...

Looks like a fantastic weekend! That picture of your breakfast made me hungry...lol.

Ali said...

Sounds like fun! Congrats on the 60 bucks--I've never won anything!