Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas Card Picture

Last night I tried to take some pictures of Landon for our Christmas cards He wasn't so cooperative but I managed to get a few. Here is where I need your help because I am competely unable to make a decision on my own. I am going to post a few of the goods ones that I got and if you would like to pick the one that you like the best or tell me if you think I should just try to take them again. Your input would be great. It's really hard to take pictures of a 14 month old sitting still, looking at the camera, and smiling.












Thank You!


9 comments:

Annie said...

I like the first one with Landon in from of the tree!!

Natalie said...

I like the first one alot, but the third one is pretty stinkin' cute!

*Kc* said...

I like the first one! Totally looksl ike a Christmas card. :) So cute!

Cassie said...

I like the 1st one too! So cute!

Emily said...

The one of him looking at the tree is sweet and I really like the first one! We're going to take our picture tomorrow. I am already dreading it...my kids NEVER look at the camera!

~~Mel~~ said...

I vote for number 1 or 2...though they are all very cute!!

Molly said...

So cute! I love the last one where he is reading. The first is a Christmas carder for sure!

Missy (Two Little Monkeys) said...

either the first one or the one where he is reading Rudolph! All of them are adorable!!!

Christen said...

I vote for the 1st one, but he looks adorable in all of them!