Monday, November 9, 2009

Getting In The Christmas Spirit!

I am so glad it is finally getting close Christmas time. This is my favorite time of year. I am ready to put up my tree (that I don't have yet).

I ordered some of Landon's Christmas presents last week. And yesterday I went to Christmas Village (a local arts and crafts show) and it really helped  put me in the Christmas mood. I got Landon his stocking and it is so cute. I also got him a shirt that says I watch Alabama Football with my mommy. He will be wearing this every Saturday for the rest of football season. Anyway, Who else is ready for Christmas time?

I thought I would start my christmas wish list right here on my blog. So here it goes.

Ipod Nano: One of the new ones with a Camcorder. I love the pink, green, or blue.





A basset hound. How sweet is that?

Alabama Pearl necklace. Gorgeous.

A new ring. Probably not going to happen but a girl can wish right?


A Keurig Elite B40

10 comments:

Adorably Distracted... said...

ohhh I have the keurig! Ask for the filter that you can use every time! it saves so much money!

Emily said...

Great list. I got a nano last year and totally love it!

Maggie said...

I have that ring except mine is a pear shape! I love it!
I've got to get started on my list too. My mom keeps asking for it!

Jules said...

I went to a craft show this weekend too and it was so fun! Christmas is getting close. The new iPods with the camcorder are really cool. I hope you get one. I have a Keurig coffeemaker and love it. I hope you get everything that you want! A puppy would also be a great gift.

Kelly said...

I like your taste! This sounds fun, I will have to do one soon!

Annie said...

i am totally LOVING everything on your wish list!!
that ring is gorgeous ;)
gotta love wishful thinking, right!? :)

Molly said...

Great list! Can't go wrong with diamonds!

Unknown Mami said...

No harm in wishing

Bombtastic Belle said...

My mom bought us each nano's two years ago and we've gotten so much use out of them - my husband is never without his.

I won a Keurig about a month ago and I'm in love with it - I'll never go back to a regular coffee machine.

Christen said...

I wanted to go to Christmas Village so bad, but our weekend was too busy.
I'm an Auburn fan, but I have to say that I love that Alabama necklace!