Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Recap






We had a great time on Halloween. I got Landon all dressed up early and we went and trick or treated my dad and my brother. Then we went back home for a little while. After that we went to Granna's. Where we saw a Vampire, Harry Potter, a Transformer, and even Michael Jackson himself. Landon was kind of scared of everyone elses costume.


Landon and the Vampire (Auburn)

He was happy about getting candy though. Everyone's costumes looked great.


Big Al, the Vampire, and Randall (Dustin's Brother)

After we left there we were going to go to a trunk or treat and chruch and go by Chick-fil-A to see my niece Hannah (thats where she works). But Landon had not had but one short nap all day so we just went by Chick-fil-A and then went home. While we were there a group of teenage boys were in there and they were going crazy over Landon's costume. One of the said "I so want to have a baby right now just to put him in that costume". So funny. Landon was loving it though. He was smiling so big at them.

We had a great Halloween. Hope you did too!

Don't forget to send me your entries for the costume contest. Deadline is Thursday.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

What a cutie! Looks like he had a blast!

Trista said...

You won free sushi! Email us at birminghammomonline at yahoo dot com with your mailing address!

~~Mel~~ said...

Your little guy did have a great costume! Sounds like a fun time was had by all.

Riley was complimented tons on his Anakin Skywalker costume...he said it got a little annoying after awhile lol.

Beth Dunn said...

Little cuties! Love the pictures. xoxo

SC

Unknown Mami said...

They both looked great! I love that one was scary and one was so sweet.

Priscila said...

oh my gosh seriously! That is so cute!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila

Molly said...

Cute! I am impressed that he is smiling! By the time it was dark, Cooper was pretty cranky!

kado! said...

looks like he had a blast! fun Halloween!