Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving. I am currently stuffing my face with yummy food and spending time with family. I am very Thankful this year. First and foremost I am thankful for Jesus without him not else would matter. I am also thankful for my family, that I have a job to go to everyday, my health, a education, and a hometo live in to just name a few. There are so many things that I am thankful for. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving day.

Tomorrow is Black Friday got get up early and get the deals!! It's also Iron Bowl day here in Alabama.

RTR!


2 comments:

Missy (Two Little Monkeys) said...

Roll Tide!!!!
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

Molly said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! And a good today due to the big WIN! Congrats! :)