Monday, November 30, 2009

Holiday's and Long Weekends.

This long weekend was wonderful. I hated to see it end.

Wednesday I worked till lunch then I got to spend the rest of the afternoon with my sister, my niece, and my nephew it was wonderful.

Then on Thursday morning we went to Dustin's cousins house in Huntsville which is about an hour and a half away from our house. We had a great time. Landon was loving having everyones attention but they had a dog and Landon was afaid of it. We ate a ton of food and looked at the Black Friday ads till it was time to come back home. My niece Hannah spent the night with us so we could get up early and go shopping.

Well we didn't get up to early we left home about 6. After we made a quick stop at Starbucks for a Peppermint Mocha we went to Belk, then we tried to go to Best Buy but the line was still out the door so we skip that, and then we went to Target. I didn't get to much I really didn't need anything most of my shopping was already done. I ended up getting some movies and that was it. After our shopping it was time to come home and watch The Iron Bowl (the biggest game in the state of Alabama). It was a stressful game but we won in the end. I think that we were to focused on Florida and Auburn had be focusing on us all year. But all that matters is what is on the scorebored at the end of the game.

Saturday my sister, my niece, Landon, and me went to the Apple store to try to get my sisters Ipod fixed. Then we saw Santa out infront of Belk so we had to stop and get Landon's picture taken with him. This was the first time Landon had gotten his picture with Santa he was so little last Christmas that we never took him. I thought that be might cry but he did so good and Santa even gave him some cookies. Then Saturday night we had an appointment to get his Christmas pictures taken but thank goodness we called and they had a
cancellation because it took us over 2 hours to get in and out of there. But they turned out so good.

Then yesterday we went and took the plunge and switch from AT&T to Verizon. I hope we like them better than AT&T. We also helped Granna put up her Christmas decorations. Landon was a great helper.

I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday.



6 comments:

Jennie said...

cute pic ;) Christmas is so much more fun with a baby, don't ya think?!

Maggie said...

Such a cute picture of the little guy! You should use that for your card if you haven't already ordered them!
Roll Tide! A win is a win! I thought I was going to cry during that first quarter!

Ink Obsession Designs said...

What a cute pic!! I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! :)

Kelly said...

Cute picture! Such a happy guy!
You'll have to let me know how you like Verizon vs. AT&T. We were thinking about switching to AT&T.

Molly said...

Love your snowman!
My hubby was verizon, work switched to AT&T and he hated it. He just switched back to verizon today because he kept dropping calls. Good luck with it!

kado! said...

ha! How funny I just switched to Verizon from AT&T a couple weeks ago! We had been with AT&T for years...but I wanted the New DROID...I got it for an early Christmas gift...so now I must be a Verizon customer...I love the new phone!!!!