Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's Up

Don't get me wrong I love Thanksgiving it is one of the best holidays. Good food and spending time with my family. I love it. But I aslo love Christmas all the lights, sounds, smells, just everything about it. So this past weekend we put up our tree. Next week will be supper busy so we just went ahead and did it. Here she is:

(My Little Black Dress Tree)


We have had this tree forever but after Christmas I am getting a new one. Yeah!!

Last year Landon was only 3 months old at Christmas and he didn't even really know that we had a tree. So we were curious as to what he would think when it went up. Well it went up and he is scared of it. He loves the lights and ornaments but hates the tree. So funny.




Yes I already have some presents wrapped and under the tree. Now lets see how long they stay there before Landon finds them.



As you can see he also already has a full stocking but there are a few more things I am wanting to put in there. I am picking up the last few of his presents today.



I have been listening to Christmas music for a week and yesterday I had my first (of many) Peppermint Mocha's from Starbucks.
Is anyone else in the Christmas spirit?




13 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm dying to get my decorations up! I feel like waiting until after thanksgiving just doesn't give us enough time to enjoy everything! we just moved, so lately i've been unpacking and decorating, and next will be the christmas decos :) but i have been listening to christmas music since the day after halloween!

Cassie said...

I am definitely in the spirit. I've been making hot chocolate every night (bad for my diet!), I've bought all of Jackson's Christmas presents (now if I just had any idea what to get for the rest of the family), and I am dying to get my tree up, but I've promised myself I will wait until the day after Thanksgiving!

Adorably Distracted... said...

I'm getting there!! I think once I put up my decorations next weekend I'll be fully on board!!

Lea Liz said...

I'm in the spirit I have a few things up but I am going to get my tree out this weekend and finish decorating!! Your tree is so pretty and I love your tree skirt!!

Kelly said...

I LOVE Christmas time! I can't wait to get our tree up!

Jennie said...

L may be scared of the tree now, but soon enough you'll probably need to baby-gate the tree to protect it :)

Jessica said...

I have been dying to get out my xmas stuff but the hubs told me no until after thanksgiving...boo!

So glad I'm not the only one who wants to decorate early!

Tina said...

Yes I love Christmas too....next week I will be putting my tree up.

~Hugs

Brutally Honest said...

You are definitely in the Christmas spirit! I'm pretty sure it'll be easy to put up our tree this year since we won't have to worry about putting any ornaments on the lower half! :)

Molly said...

I am in full swing Christmas spirit! We aren't decorating here because we just have 2 weeks until we move. I just want to decorate! You tree looks great. I am so nervous about Cooper destroying it this year!

Missy (Two Little Monkeys) said...

What a beautiful tree!!! My girl are begging to put up the decorations!

Annie said...

you are CRAZY!! It is NOT time for the tree yet! HA....dont get me wrong...I love Christmas...BUT, not until after Thanksgiving!!

PLUS....I am nervous about a tree and a curious 11 month old...I have a BAD feeling that the two are not going to mix well!

Christen said...

I love your tree, very cute theme!
I am definitely in the Christmas spirit, we've been listening to Christmas music since the week after Halloween, and I hope to get our decorations out next week!