Thursday, November 12, 2009

So Random

Today is a pretty busy day for me. I have tons for work to do and I have to work through lunch because I have a doctors appointment.. So here are some random things I have got going on.
  • I am so ready for the Holidays. I can't wait to spend time with my family and eat some yummy food.
  • My sister, brother in law, and neice are leaving in the morning going on a cruise. Lucky! They will not be back until next Saturday. I hope they have a great time and a safe trip.
  • I have a doctors appointment today. It was supposed to have been on Monday but when I go there they had rescheduled and sent a letter to our old address so therefore I had no clue but luckily I work at the same hospital so I didn't go out of my way or anything.
  • I am almost done with my Christmas shopping. I only have a few more things to get. Yeah!!
  • I am so excited I made a 110 out of 100 on my muscle lab exam. I have another test on Saturday though. I have got to start studying for that.
  • Dustin's Birthday is Sunday. He will be 26.
  • We are going to Chattanooga for the weekend.
  • Alabama beat LSU so we are going to Atlanta to play Florida for the SEC Championship. Roll Tide.
I hope everyone is having a great week.



2 comments:

Cassie said...

I am so jealous that you are almost done Christmas shopping! The only person that I'm done with is Jackson. I don't have a clue what to get for anyone else!

~~Mel~~ said...

I'm so ready for the holidays too..although I haven't really even started shopping lol.