- I am so ready for the Holidays. I can't wait to spend time with my family and eat some yummy food.
- My sister, brother in law, and neice are leaving in the morning going on a cruise. Lucky! They will not be back until next Saturday. I hope they have a great time and a safe trip.
- I have a doctors appointment today. It was supposed to have been on Monday but when I go there they had rescheduled and sent a letter to our old address so therefore I had no clue but luckily I work at the same hospital so I didn't go out of my way or anything.
- I am almost done with my Christmas shopping. I only have a few more things to get. Yeah!!
- I am so excited I made a 110 out of 100 on my muscle lab exam. I have another test on Saturday though. I have got to start studying for that.
- Dustin's Birthday is Sunday. He will be 26.
- We are going to Chattanooga for the weekend.
- Alabama beat LSU so we are going to Atlanta to play Florida for the SEC Championship. Roll Tide.
I hope everyone is having a great week.