Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Day!

We are were so excited for Christmas morning. Landon woke up about 6:30 and we went straight to opening gifts.

In his super cute Christmas Jammies that was in his stocking.

Please look past me in the next few photos.






Playing with his work bench that Santa brought him.
Santa also brought him a new backpack because he is not a baby anymore and doesn't need a big diaper bag. Some movies and books, two outfits for the summer, and a Columbia jacket.

After opening presents we got ready and went to Dustin's cousins house for lunch. It was wonderful we also took some pictures.

Most of the guys.


My handsome man.


He carried around this picture of Lindsey the whole time.



My most favorite picture of my two boys.

Family Picture Time






Dustin, his brother Randall, Landon and Me. I am really the odd one out in this picture.











Dustin's Grandmother and some of her grandkids

Dustins Grandmother and the us OTBs (other than blood)

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

7 comments:

Missy (Two Little Monkeys) said...

What great family photos!!! It looks like Landon had a great Christmas! Wishing you all a Happy New Year

Christen said...

Landon looks so adorable (and very grown up) in his button down shirt and khakis! That's a great family picture!

Cassie said...

Jackson has those same Santa pj's...I just love them! Landon is just too cute in his button down...I love that he matches his dad!

~~Mel~~ said...

Great pictures! Oh how I miss the days of being able to dress my boy in fancy clothes...now he wants no part of it! lol.

kace said...

what a cutie! and you look beautiful in the family pic:) what a fun Christmas!!

Emily said...

Looks like y'all had a wonderful Christmas. Great family photos.

♥Kim said...

These are great pictures! So glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Looks like little man loved his gifts!
Love that pink shirt he's rocking! :)