Thursday, December 3, 2009

Football.

Well football season is almost over. I am so sad but Saturday is going to be HUGE we will be playing Florida for the SEC Championship. It will be a tough game. I hope the Tide will pull through if so we will be playing for a National Championship. Which is awesome. And remember this post where I mentioned that my sister had won season tickets to next years games? Well she was in a contest for a Toyota Tundra and she was one of the nine finalist and she got third place which was the season tickets and guess what? She is giving them to Dustin and me for Christmas. Can you say best Christmas presents ever!

Anyway backt to the SEC Championship game, while I will love looking at Tim Tebow (He is so cute IMO and so humble) but I hope we will be able to stop him. He is a beast and oh so cute. He so should have choosen Bama instead of Florida. I mean look at him...



He would look so much better in Crimson and White. Oh well enough with my Tim Tebow faszination. At least next year when he is in the NFL maybe I won't get criticized so much for liking him.

Roll Tide Roll.

9 comments:

{Jamie} said...

This is probably the 1st time I have commented on your blog but I read it all the time so nice to meet you! I'm a HUGE Florida fan so no hard feelings hopefully! It's gonna be a great game! BUT I JUST DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN WHEN I SAW THESE! I TRULY BELIEVE TEBOW IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND THESE PICS JUST PROVED IT! :) Thanks for making my day! I just had to post them on my blog too! Let's spread the love k!

Missy (Two Little Monkeys) said...

Roll Tide! Score on the tickets - what a great gift!

Rachel McPhillips said...

RTR!!! See you in Pasadena!!! :)

The Redhead Riter said...

great pics! LOL

enter my giveaway for a $25 American Express gc!♥ http://theredheadriter.blogspot.com/2009/12/hellmanns-25-american-express-gift-card.html

Christen said...

Season tickets...what an awesome Christmas present!

prashant said...

I just had to post them on my blog too.

Work From Home india

Becca said...

I have no idea who he is, and don't really follow football...but I would watch to get a glimpse of him lol

M Oliver said...

I've gotta watch more football....Oh my!!

Candi said...

i am the same way with brady quinn, lol!