Thursday, December 10, 2009

Getting To Know Me... Christmas Edition.

So I had a post planned for today and I left my camera at home. So maybe you will get that one tomorrow. Anyway since I don't really have anything to blog about today I thought I would do this "Getting to Know Me...Chrismas Edition!" Survey. I got this from Taylor over at Raleigh Caroline. So here it goes:


Getting to Know Me....Christmas Edition!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? - I am not the greatest wrapper but I love to wrap.

2. Real tree or artificial? - Artificial but I think real trees are so beautiful.

3. When do you put up the tree? - the earlier the better! We put it up about two weekends before Thanksgiving.

4. Do you like eggnog? - No! Yuck!

5. Favorite gift received as a child? - A Magna Doodle. Those were so awesome.

6. Do you have a nativity scene? - No but I would love to have one. My MIL has a very cute snowman one that I love.

7. Hardest person to buy for? -Just about everyone (besides Landon).

8. Easiest person to buy for? - Landon

9. Mail or email Christmas cards? - Mail. I love sending and recieving Christmas Cards.

10. Favorite Christmas movie? - I have so many. Elf, Christmas Vacation, Home Alone 1 and 2, The Holiday (I don't know if this is really considered a Christmas movie or not but I love it)

11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? - Usually I start in November but I think next year I will just shop for Christmas all year long (if I find a good sale on something).

12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? - Peppermint Bark.

13. Clear lights or colored lights on the tree? - Clear

14. Favorite Christmas song? - Santa Baby.

15. Travel or stay home at Christmas? - Travel

16. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? - Yes. You know Dancer and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen Comet and Cupid and Donnor and Blitzen but do you recall the most famous raindeer of all? Rudolph the red nose raindeer. Ok now I have the song stuck in my head.

17. Angel on tree top or star? - We don't have a tree topper. I really need to get one.

18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? - Stockings on Christmas Eve and Presents on Chrismtmas morning.

19. The most annoying thing about this time of year? - The traffic, and the lines in the stores. Other than that nothing. I love this time of year.

20. What I love most about Christmas - Everything.

21. Snow. Love it or hate it? Love it but we hardly ever see it.

22. Can you ice skate? Yes.

23. Favorite holiday dessert? Peppermint Bark but I am making Oreo Balls this year. Yummy.

24.What is your favorite holiday tradition? Just spending time with family.

25.Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Giving



3 comments:

Christen said...

Peppermint bark is one of my favorite holiday desserts too! I just had oreo balls for the first time at Thanksgiving and they are delicious!

Unknown Mami said...

I like the giving too. Have you tried Trader Joe's Candy Cane Joe's. They are soo good.

Emily said...

Great answers! You know, Fisher Price makes a really cute Little People Nativity Scene.