Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

I have been super busy at work this week because on top of all of my usual work I have been doing this:




We have been decorating for Christmas. We still have more lights to put up and decorate the tree. It's starting to look a lot like Christmas (and feel like it too. It is freezing here today).

We are going tonight to finish up our Christmas shopping. Yeah!! I am so ready to be done with it so I can actually enjoy the holidays.

Well I guess it's time for me to go put some lights on our poor little tree.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.




5 comments:

Emily said...

Yep! Christmas is in full swing!

~~Mel~~ said...

2 more weeks! lol.

Missy (Two Little Monkeys) said...

Catching up after being on vacation and Wow! Christmas is in full swing! I can not wait until Christmas!

Tina said...

Brandi..

I am almost done with my decorating....now I need to wrap the ton of gifts...LOL

~Hugs

Unknown Mami said...

I never feel like decorating, but once I do it, I'm so glad I did.