Monday, December 28, 2009

The Real Life Griswolds

Christmas Vacation is one of my favorite Christmas movies actually it one of my favorite movies in general. Well on last Wednesday night when we were on our way to Dustin's grandmothers we went to this house that out done the Griswolds by a mile. It was crazy. Dustin had told me about it before but this was the first year he had taken me to see it. I took a video of it to show you all.


Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

Yes, that is all at one house.You drive up there drive way and back down so that's why the video is a little shaky.Landon loved all the lights. He cried when we started to leave so I had to let him watch this video on my camera while we were going down the road.

We had a wonderful Christmas and I have lots of other Christmas things to share this week so get ready.

3 comments:

Katy said...

For some reason I couldn't watch the video!
Hope you had an amazing Christmas.

Becca said...

Wow that is intense...I always wonder about their electric bills tho! ;)

Christen said...

I can't believe that is one house, that's amazing!