Monday, December 14, 2009

What a Wonderful Weekend

To begin with we got our Christmas shopping all done Friday night

Saturday was was my last AP class, we went to Dustin's grandmothers for her suprise birthday party and Mark Ingram won the Heisman. Alabama's first Heisman trophy winner. Can you say Roll Tide! It was a great day.



And last night we went to watch my neice in her Christmas play.




This little boy was wonderful the entire weekend. He has started to give kisses and it is so sweet. He also said Christmas last night and it was so cute.

I hope everyone had a great weeknd.


5 comments:

Missy (Two Little Monkeys) said...

Roll Tide! Best speech ever! He truly is the best Heisman pick!

{Jamie} said...

Still a Florida fan BUT my Vote was for him too! He's awesome! I'm glad he won!

Emily said...

Sounds like a winning weekend! Charlie has started giving kisses too...the open mouth, slimey kind!

Christen said...

What a great weekend, but doesn't it always seem like every weekend around Christmas is great!

♥Kim said...

Hi Brandy I just found your blog! So cute!
I love your little man, he's ADORABLE!!! My little one, Hunter is a month & 1 day older than your little guy, I think It's sweet finding other mommies who have things in common!

Hope you can stop by sometime!
PS: I've been married to my hubby almost 2 years (2/3/10).