Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wordless Wednesday...Oreo Balls


This week at work everyone brings snacks for everyone. Today I brought these Oreo Balls (they may not look beautiful but there are so good) Here is the recipe.

Oreo Balls

What you will need:

1 package Oreo Cookies
1 block softened cream cheese
1 package white baking chocolate squares
 
Instructions:

Crumble entire package of Oreos until smooth
Add cream cheese to crumbled Oreos (works GREAT in a food processor)
Form Oreo mixture into balls and place on cookie sheet covered in wax paper and place in fridge or freezer
When balls are stiff, melt the white chocolate in microwave
Using a toothpick, dip balls into melted chocolate, place bakc on cookie sheet.
When all are covered, place in fridge and chocolate will harden
 

15 comments:

Emily said...

Yummy! Seriously, the food is one of my favorite things about the holidays. Alex and I are planning on making peanut butter balls tonight.

MOMMY-MOMO said...

oh brother! I dont need this recipe. hehe looks soo yummy

Taylor @ Jimmy Choos and a Baby Too said...

My husband is obsessed wit hthese!

Christy said...

I have never seen these! I just have to try them! THanks!

Molly said...

I've made these before dipped in milk chocolate, then drizzled with white. Takes extra time, but so pretty for a party! They are delish!

Ali said...

Yum! I may have to make these for an upcoming Christmas party!

Paige said...

I LOVE oreo balls! Yum! The red velvet cake balls are so yummy too! Yours look fabulous!

♥Kim said...

OOOh I'm a have to try this recipe! Thank you. Those look so yummy!!!

Cassie said...

OH I love these things! but I've never made them before. Maybe I'll get a chance this year.

Ashley Thames said...

I'm so glad you posted this recipe. They're my husbands FAVORITE, I just never take the time to find the recipe.

Unknown Mami said...

Come on! I don't need to know about these. I'm in trouble.

Christen said...

My mother-in-law made these over Thanksgiving and they were to DIE for! I plan on making them for a New Year's Eve party.

Jessi said...

They look and sound delicious!

♥Kim said...

Just wanted to let you know I tryed this recipe this past weekend & I/Everyone LOVEd them! They were a HUGE hit at my family's dinner on Saturday! Now everyone's wanting this recipe! :)
Thanks again!

kado! said...

i did LOTS od baking this weekend...just got the pics up on my blog! those look good!