Monday, January 11, 2010

15 Seconds of Fame

Yesterday our local Walmart had the National Championship Trophy and you could come by and take a picture with it. Dustin has been sick so he didn't go but me and Landon loaded up and went to get our picture taken with the trophy.

It started at 10am and lasted till 2pm. We got there about 9:30 and there was probably already a couple of hundred people in front of us but it didn't take long to get through there.



They were very strict about not touching the football. Well me and Landon got up there to get our picture taken and guess what. He tries to touch the football.



I had to pull him back and as soon as we got out of the crowd here comes the news crew to interview me. I recorded the news on my camera but there is no sound but I will post it and if the news station puts it up on there website I will put the link to it up.



Original Video - More videos at TinyPic


6 comments:

Maggie said...

I would have been a nervous wreck! It was bad enough making sure I didn't touch it! Ha! I didn't even see any media when we were there. We did talk to a writer for some website they interviewed my sister's friend b/c they asked where we were from and she said Mobile and they thought she drove all the way from Mobile to see it when actually she was going to be in Gardendale anyway!

Annie said...

Your famous!!

How cool for you guys :)

Brandi said...

How cool is that?! Seriously, my hubby is going to be jealous! :)

Unknown Mami said...

That's awesome!

Missy (Two Little Monkeys) said...

That is awesome!!! Roll Tide!

Tina said...

How cool that you got your picture with the trophy and a news debut!! Brandi (MyThreeBubs) mentioned to me that you went to see the trophy. They had it at the Wal-Mart here in Tuscaloosa the following Saturday, but I did not even consider going by. I heard the line was GINORMOUS!!!

Roll Tide!