Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 In Review

Happy New Years.  I can't believe 2009 over. Here is a recap of what happen around here in 2009.

January, New years day my mother passed away she had only be sick (as far as we knew) for two weeks. It was a really hard for me, we were so close. Landon turned 4 months old. He got RSV. My neice turned 16.

February, I started this blog. We celebrated my grandmother's birthday. We got approved for our house. Landon turned 5 months old.

March, It snowed. Landon got RSV again. Landon turned 6 months old. I found out that I have scoliosis. We moved into our new house.

April, I saw Wicked, We celebrated Easter and my sister's birthday. We took Landon to the A-day game.  Landon turned 7 months old.

May, I celebrated my 23rd birthday. Landon started crawling. I celebrated my first mothers day. My nephew graduated from highschool. Landon turned 8 months old.

June, I decided that I was going to go back to school,  Landon got his first tooth and took his first big boy bath. We went to a graduation party. We went swimming a lot. I wrote a post about why I love Alabama.  Landon turned 9 months old.

July, We celebrated the 4th of July in Chattanooga and Landon went to his first amusement park. I watched a lot of Big Brother. We went to the lake. I got my hair cut. Landon turned 10 months old. He started pulling up on stuff. He also started a new daycare.

August, Landon started saying Bye Bye. Landon hated his new daycare. We celebrated our 2nd anniversary. I started school. Landon got a big boy car seat. Landon turned 11 months old.

Septemeber, Football started. We all got swine flu. Landon started going back to his old daycare. I got a new office at work. Landon turned 1 year old and he started walking.

October, Landon started drinking regular milk and started holding his own bottle. We went to a fall festival. Landon learned a new word. We met Tyrone Prothro. We tailgated with friends in Tuscaloosa. I carved a pumpkin.We all got a stomach virus. Landon turned 13 months old and was Big Al for Halloween.

November, We celebrated Dustin's bday and Thanksgiving. We went Black Friday shopping. We went to Chattanooga. We put up our Christmas tree. We went to see New Moon. Landon turned 14 months old.

December, It snowed. We watched Alabama beat Flordia in the Sec Championship game but I also expressed my love for Tim Tebow. We decorated for Christmas at work. We went to Dustin's grandmothers surprise 80th birthday party and watched Mark Ingram win the Heisman. I made Oreo Balls. We had a lot of Christmas parties. We went to look at lights at this house. We celebrated Christmas. Landon turned 15 months old. We got a puppy.

We have had ups and down in 2009 but all in all it has been a good year. I have high hopes for 2010. I hope everyone has a great New Year!!

5 comments:

Christen said...

Happy New Year! Hope 2010 brings you many more blessings!

Tina said...

Brandi:

Happy New Year!

Hope 2010 is a GREAT year for you...

Hugs

Molly said...

I love this post!

I am so sorry about your mom. That has to be one of the hardest things to ever deal with.

I have scoliosis too. I had surgery when I was 15, but it was so bad they couldn't get rid of it all. I am nervous about it being genetic. Bleh.

Hope you had a great holiday season, and Happy New Year!

Emily said...

Sounds like 2009 was a real challenging year for you. I hope you have a wonderful 2010!

kado! said...

wow...what a year! lots of sadness and Joy!

here's hoping that 2010 is filled with many blessings!