Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Can't Wait

Next Friday night me and my niece are going to see...


and..



We are going to the Brad Paisley concert and Miranda Lambert is opening up for him. I love them both. I can not wait.

I went to see Brad Paisley a few years ago when Carrie Underwood was opening up for him. It was the best concert I have ever been too. This one should be just as good too.

Then I hope to get to go see this on Saturday night.



I love Nicholas Sparks and this is one of my favorite books. I hope the movie is good. It does have Channing Tatum in it so thats a plus.

btw. I feel so much better today. It is amazing what a good nights sleep will do for you.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Brad & Miranda were just here in our town! I wanted to go SO bad but didn't get to! Enjoy yourself!

Annie said...

That should be a great concert!! I am JeAlOuS!!

AND Channing Tatum is a HOTTIE....so Dear John will be worth seeing regardless!!

Jess :) said...

LUCKY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'll have a BLAST! :)

I also want to go see "Dear John" so badddddd. It looks like will be a great movie. Plus, I love NSparks books, so that's always an added bonus when they turn into movies.

I'll be looking forward to hearing how both the concert and movie are!

Paige said...

Oh that concert will be amazing!!!

Kati said...

I am sooooooo jealous that you are going to see Brad. He is one of the few I havent seen and rumor has it he is FANTASTIC live! Have fun!!!

♥Kim said...

Ah, you are so LUCKY!!! ;) I love them too, there coming to SC in March! Yay! :)
I want to see that movie so bad! I just loved the Notebook & know that this one will be good as well, plus it was filmed here in Charleston,SC, so that's an Extra +!
Hope ya'll have a great time!