Thursday, January 14, 2010

CSN.com Review

Remember this post. I told you that I had something fun to share that had to do with online toys. Well I am so excited because now I finally get to share it with you.

Have you heard of CSN.com? Well if you haven't you need to check it out.There are 200+ stores and they are great and have amazing prices. CSN contacted me and I chose to review something from the toysandonlinegames.com store. I chose the Little Tykes Jr Play Slide.




Landon has loved it. The first night we got it we took it out of the box right away and let him play on it. He had so much fun on it. When he would get to the bottom he would just laugh. I love it. He was having so much fun on it that when it was time to put it up so we could eat supper he got so mad.



Daddy helping him on


Getting ready to go down



His face at the end of the slide.


My favorite feature about this slide is that it folds up for storage. With all the toys that we have we need toys that fold up so I can store them out of the way when we are not playing with them.

CSN.com ships to the US and Canda and has hassle free retuns and free shipping on just about everything. So what are you waiting for head over to CSN.com now.

Thank you CSN.com for giving me this oppurtunity.

This product was given to me from CSN in return for my time reviewing the product. I was in no other way compensated for this review.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

I love Landon's face in that last pic. He looks so happy! Looks like the slide is definitely a hit!

~~Mel~~ said...

We had a similar slide when Riley was little...so cute!

I will definitely check them out...thanks for the review.

Unknown Mami said...

Well it certainly looks like fun!