Friday, January 8, 2010

National Champions!


In case you haven't heard, Alabama won there 13th National Championship last night. It's been 17 years since the last one. It is a great day to be a Bama fan.

The game was tough no doubt but we pulled it out. Colt McCoy got hurt in the first half and Texas was playing with a freshman QB and I have to give him props he did very well under the circumstances. But our Heisman trophy winner and the rest of our team played an amazing game.

I stayed up way to late watching it and now I am so tired at work. Well at least it is Friday!

The state of Alabama is Crimson and White today!!

Roll Tide Roll!!!

6 comments:

Missy (Two Little Monkeys) said...

Roll Tide! It was a great game and I am oh so tired today!

Brandi said...

It was a great game! I've already gone to erolltide.com this a.m. and ordered our braggn' t-shirts! :) Roll Tide!

Sabrina said...

Sorry, I'm a Texan through and through, and a Longhorn at heart...I've gotta through out a Hook 'Em! lol!!! It was a great game though, Congrats to Bama!

Candi said...

HEY! I am Candi...your Baby Blog Swap partner! Your little one is absolutely adorable!!

Debbie said...

Congratulations to Alabama on a great win! Your pictures of Landon are just precious. I bet you are having all kinds of fun.

Molly said...

congratulations! i know you are excited!