Thursday, February 4, 2010

Excitement..

Remember my excitement about the concert I am going to tomorrow night? You know Brad Paisley with Miranda Lambert and Justin Moore..

Well yesterday afternoon I got even more exciting news...

I won a contest with a local radio station here and I am having lunch with...



Justin Moore....

They chose 10 people and each person can bring a guest. Since my niece is going with me to the concert she is also going to go to the lunch with me. And they are going to pick one person at the lunch to win a pair of tickets and they will also get to go on a tour of Justin Moores tour bus.

I am so excited. I am sure to have lots of pictures.

10 comments:

Maggie said...

That is awesome!

Candi said...

omg!! lucky girl!!

Adorably Distracted... said...

ohhhh good luck!! that is so fun!!!

Kati said...

Are you freaking kidding?! No way!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo jealous!!!

Erin said...

That is so incredible! You're going to have a blast! Congrats on the win you lucky duck!

Neely said...

Neely=Jealous!

Brandi said...

Eeeek. I have no idea who Justin Moore is. I know who Brad Paisley is, though. ;) Have fun. It sounds really exciting!

Amber said...

omg! congrats! that is awesome! i know i would be excited!

♥Kim said...

Lucky dawg you! :) Congrats & have fun girl, I know your going to have a BLAST!!! I've been trying to win me some B.Paisley tickets all week! lol

~~Mel~~ said...

I hope you have an awesome time!