Thursday, February 25, 2010

One Year Ago...

Today I started this blog, yep it's my blogoversary. I started it not really knowing how long it would last. I am so glad that I have stuck with it. I have made a lot of great friends through this blog. So Happy Blogoversary little blog!!

Since it is my blogoversary I thought I would reintroduce myself and my family for all of you that may be new followers.
My name is Brandi
I am a 20 something wife to Dustin
and mother to Landon

 and we live here

If you are a new follower or old follower for that matter and have any questions you would like to ask please ask away. I will answer them tomorrow.





10 comments:

The Hardwick's said...

Happy Blogoversary!

Molly said...

Happy Blogiversay! So glad you stuck it out and kept blogging! Mine is coming up too, can't believe it :)

Lindsay said...

Hi!

I am a new follower but found your blog because our blog names are similar. (I'm canadian though) I have a question, how small is your town?

Happy Blogiversary!

xo

~~Mel~~ said...

Congrats on one year! Time just flies by, doesn't it?

Emily said...

Happy blogiversary!
Here's my question...how did you meet your hubs?

Cassie said...

Happy Blogoversary! I really enjoy your blog, so I'm glad you're sticking with it :)

Annie said...

Happy blogiversary!! :)
question: Do you guys plan on having another baby?!?

mama faith said...

Happy Blogoversary Brandi! I just added myself as a follower. Can't wait to read the Q and A. What do you think is the best part of being a mommy of a little boy?

Donnetta said...

Happy Blogoversary!! Do you teach that sweet baby boy to say Roll Tide??

♥Kim said...

Happy late Blogoversary! :) Wow Landon looks just like Dustin! A lot!