Friday, February 5, 2010

Show Us Your Life- Beauty Tips

Today's SUYL over at Kelly's Korner is Beauty Tips.

The only make up that I will use is Bare Escentuals. I love it. It has great coverage yet it feels like you are hardly wearing anything.

My favorite Bare Escentuals products are:


Prime Time Primer: It makes you makeup stay on lots longer.


Well Rested: Best Concealer hands down.

and last..
my concealer brush. I love it..

I can't wait to see everyone elses beauty tips. I am still looking for the perfect eyeliner and mascara.

7 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

I absolutely love Bare Minerals too! Fab!

kace said...

I am going to have to try this... how did you determine which skin color to get?

Children of the 90s said...

I never thought I'd become a bare minerals addict, but I'm hooked! To Kace above, I went to Sephora and a saleswoman tested the colors on me. I love it!

Maria Lane said...

I LOVE BM!! Such a flawless look!! Your blog is so cute and I am now a new follower of yours! Go head over and check out my blog and list if you get time! HAve a great day!

Unknown Mami said...

I really need to try their product line. I've always wanted to.

Emily said...

I'm a clinique lover but I've heard that Last Blast mascara that's new from Cover Girl rocks.

kado! said...

i love Bare Minerals!

my favorite eyeliners are "Make-up For-Ever waterproof eyeliner in Black" and "Kat Von D tattoo liner in Black" both are awesome and stay put! I buy my stuff at Sephora!