Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Top Two Tuesday...Movies

Grab My Button

Top Two Favorite Movies...


  1. The Wizard of OZ: I have loved this movie forever. I remember when I was a little girl, me and my mom would have movie nights and what this and eat popcorn.


2.  Ferris Bueller's Day Off: I love it. Don't really know why but I could watch it over and over again.
....My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend
heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with
the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night.
I guess it's pretty serious

For more Top Two Tuesday fun go visit Taylor @ Jimmy Choos & a Baby Too

11 comments:

Taylor @ Jimmy Choos and a Baby Too said...

Oh good picks...my husband told me to put Ferris Bueller as one of mine haha because its one of his favorites and I was having trouble thinking of mine!

Chelsea said...

Can you believe I've never made it all the way through FB?! I do love Wizard of Oz though!

Keeping up with Kelly said...

Like Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Pamibelle said...

Ferris Bueller's is a classic 80s pick. LOVE IT!

Together We Save said...

These are great movies!! I love both of them.

Hilldog said...

Those are great picks!!! FB totally makes me think of my childhood and Saturday mornings!!

Neely said...

Hi! Love your blog! And didnt Ferris bueler make us all want to be a little rebellious??

Cassie said...

I love both of those movies! It's been awhile since I've seen the Wizard of Oz though...it might be time for me to watch it again!

Amber said...

Ferris Bueller's Day Off is definitely one of the best movies. I've seen it a thousand times and still watch it when it comes on!

Annie said...

OMG...I LOVE Ferris Buelers Day Off!! I havent seen it in SOOOO long..this makes me want to watch it NOW :)

katie + bret said...

Yeah for Wizard of Oz! :) I have to admit, I have only seen Bueller in bits and pieces... sad I know!